If you are a 200-hour registered yoga teacher, completing the Integrating Equity course Susanna Barkataki qualifies you for 10 Non-Contact Hours of Continuing Education with the Yoga Alliance.
First, in order to receive Continuing Education credit, you must fully complete this form so that we may verify your eligibility.
Secondly, after filling out the form linked above, you must also apply for the Continuing Education credit on the Yoga Alliance website. Follow these steps to submit your credit with Yoga Alliance:
1) Login into your Yoga Alliance account
2) Go to your Teacher Dashboard
3) Find where it says Training Hours, then click "Add Hours".
4) While Susanna Barkataki is a YACEP®, there is no certificate for this course, so please scroll down and select the option that says, “In Person with Someone Who is Not a YACEP® OR not in person.”
5) Select "Only Non-Contact Hours", fill out the corresponding requirements, and then enter your 10 Non-Contact Hours under the field that says "Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics".
6) Double-check everything is filled out correctly, then click "Save".
After both requests are filled out, and if/when verified that you’ve completed the course, you can expect to receive credit within 10 business days. If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com.